Save money with a Do It Yourself Solar Pool Kit. DIY Kits can be purchased consisting of any number of B-Pack panels plus the A-pack. DIY kits can be installed on virtually any surface.
DIY Kits can be purchased consisting of any number of panels. DIY kits can be installed on virtually any surface.
- Headers 50mm UV Stabilised SABS Carbon Black PVC
- Collectors high quality virgin HDPE
- Width 1200mm x 3000mm long Approx (Custom sizes can be manufactured)
- Operating pressure up to 2 bar and heat output 2kW
- Net Weight 6.5kg (When full 14kg)
- Operating temp 0 to 45 degrees C
How many panels will I need to heat my pool?
This chart is to calculate how many panels you will need. This may vary depending on roof angles and the position of your solar collectors.
Pool Size (m) / Solar Panels you’ll need
4 x 3 : 3 Panels
5 x 4 : 4 Panels
6 x 3 : 5 Panels
7 x 4 : 7 Panels
8 x 4 : 8 Panels
9 x 5 : 9 Panels
10 x 6 : 14 Panels
DIY Pool Heating Kits Pack
Solar Panel Kit includes:
- Non return valve
- Bypass ball valve with T Pieces
- End caps, 90’ Elbows, Straight couplers, threaded connector, Pipe clips, PVC2POLY connector
- 500ml PVC Glue
- Instruction Manual
- Vacuum break valve (only for sub zero provinces)
- Please note: No 50mm piping is included. This can be purchased directly from your nearest hardware store i.e. Builders Warehouse, Penny Pinchers or Effast Africa.