THE COVER IS MADE TO COVER THE ENTIRE POOL.
It is then cut to size to fit the shape of the pool so that the sides of the of the cover are flush with the sides of the pool. The bubbles in the solar cover enable the cover to float on top of the water to assist in reducing any form of evaporation and heat loss.
- Cuts evaporation by up to 90%
- Cuts heating costs by 70% or more
- Keeps pool cleaner
- Save on chemicals and energy
- No drilling tools needed
- No technical skills required
- No mess, no fuss
- Installation only takes a few minutes
Continue to cut all the way around the pool.
Ensure that the pool cover remains evenly placed over the pool.
POOL COVER COMPLETE!
With the Hi Temp Solid Pool Cover there are no fiddly hooks and eyelets, making the cover quick and easy to use. This blend of simplicity of design, coupled with practical and user-friendly fastening systems are what make this cover the desirable choice over other pool cover systems on the market.
The Hi Temp Solid Pool Cover can also be used to reduce water, chemical and power usage, making it a great cover choice for the eco-friendly home too, as well as a way to winterize or shut down the pool in the off season.
- Simplicity of design and ease of use: supported across the pool by aluminium battens that are secured into the PVC cover, one end is anchored into place with removable anchor bolts. The opposite end has corresponding ratchets which allow the cover to be tightened. Two people are required to operate the cover.
- Tamper proof: the lockable strapping system makes it difficult for a small child to tamper with or attempt to release the cover.
- Drainage system: a common drawback with first generation PVC covers is that rain or sprinkler water can collect on top of a PVC pool cover, forming a small pool that curious toddlers may be tempted to play in. Our second generation Hi Temp Solid Pool Cover features drainage holes to eliminate these pools forming on top of the cover.
- Durable: made from 550-600 gsm PVC, aluminium battens and industrial strength stainless steel ratchets.
Please note that the weight of the Hi Temp Solid Pool Cover will increase according to the pool size. While there are different methods to cover and uncover one’s pool which do not involve picking the entire cover up – ever – there is a certain inherent weight to the cover. The weight can be calculated as follows: m2 x 1.5kg.
A variety of colours mean this cover can blend into the look and feel of the outdoor living area. Comes in Blue/Black and Stone Grey/Black.
The Hi Temp Solid Pool Cover and all parts carry a one year warranty. The expected lifespan of the cover is three to six years. The aluminium battens should last three times that period.